Flash 0002: Conflict Flash 0002: Conflict

XD and such.

Holy crap-in-a-pita, this was hilarious. If not for the oddly awesomesauce second song, then for how the characters react to everything. XD Freaking awesome, I've gotta say!! Loved, loved, <3, <3. Oh, favorited, too. The only thing keeping it from a 10 was the fact that the characters never changed poses or facial expressions or whatever...but, that's just me being a stickler, because not very many Flash deserve a perfect 10. ;3 Not to drag this down any or nothing; it's completely awesome. :D Much love, artist-person!!

ShaddowKarate responds:

Well TEEECHNICALLY the guitar wielding guy, (refered to as Alex from here on out) had a different facial expression for a single frame, after you click the "Skip" Button. *cough*

I'm glad you liked it, at any rate! Thanks for the positive feedback!

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

This Flash Will Always Live On In My Cold, Dead &lt;3

My God, I LOVE EGG!!! Anyone who doesn't need a new Cute Processor. >( I remember first being linked to the ILoveEgg website several years ago on the official PSO:BB forums...and boy, did I fall in love. X3 I guess there's always a place in my heart for undeniable cute-, huggable- & edibleness.

*cuddles* I. LOVE. EGG. DAMN IT. ALL. <3.

R.I.P Charmander R.I.P Charmander

Pretty lame, honestly...

I'm not quite sure what the point of this is... There's a ton of these, though they all seem pretty lame to me.... Your technique seemed pretty weak, the white background of the picture slowly overlapping the words at the bottom, an easy fix I presume... Just pretty bad, really. :( No point, no interactivity...if this is some dumb new meme, I must be seriously out of the e-loop...or at least the NG-loop.